Haddock, Leek & Potato Soup
- 2 Leeks, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 lb Potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2" chunks
- 1 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 1/4 Cup Vegetable Stock
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Haddock Fillet, cut into cubes.
- 1 bunch Chives for garnish
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Heat olive oil in a large pan and sautee the leeks, and potato. Add some Salt and Pepper to taste, until the leeks are softened
- Add the Milk and vegetable stock, and bay leaf, bring to a boil, simmer for 5 mins or until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the fish and poach for ab out 5 mins, until flaky.
- Serve it up.